Home Forums Google Pagespeed Insights Installation and Configuration Feature request: Edit Custom URLs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Keys 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sascha Endlicher, M.A.

Hello,

I would like to request the following feature:
    It would be nice to be able to edit custom URLs.

Reason: I have 5 areas on my site with a handful of pages in each area and I group the areas by sets of custom URLs. The custom URLs work fine for that. However, in the future I plan to add additional pages to each area and I’d like to see their report as part of the existing custom URLs. As is, I would need to delete the custom URLs and re-enter all of them.

An alternative solution might be to have an option to group / categorize several sets of custom URLs.

#4712 Reply

Matt Keys
    Keymaster

Sascha,

I wonder if some of the existing functionality may meet your needs. All custom URLs are able to be given a label when being added to Google Pagespeed Insights. You could have a different label for each of your 5 areas to help differentiate them.

When viewing reports, you can filter by each of these labels to see only page reports for the specific label you have chosen.

In the future, as you add new pages, just make sure you use the same label again and the new pages will show up alongside the reports for all existing pages with that label.

There should be no need to delete/recreate the custom URLs.

Let me know if this makes sense and meets your needs.

Thanks,

Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Feature request: Edit Custom URLs
Your information: