Home Forums WP Nav Plus Installation and Configuration help with wordpress plugin integration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Keys 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eric

I just paid $20 and want to do something so simple, but no matter what I do this will not work. Please help, or I would like a refund.

All I am trying to do is make my menu bar look like this:
    http://note.io/1JjLrk2 – with main nav on the left and support/sign in on the right

When I try to add this code my header, I get the error below:

<div id=”menu”>
    <?php
    if(is_active_nav_menu(‘primary’)){
    $divider_html = ‘‘;
    wp_nav_menu( array(
    ‘theme_location’ => ‘primary’, // Setting up the location for the main-menu, Main Navigation.
    ‘menu_class’ => ‘dropdown’, //Adding the class for dropdowns
    ‘divider_html’ => $divider_html
    ‘container_id’ => ‘navwrap’, //Add CSS ID to the containter that wraps the menu.
    ‘fallback_cb’ => ‘wp_page_menu’, //if wp_nav_menu is unavailable, WordPress displays wp_page_menu function, which displays the pages of your blog.
    )
    );
    }else{
    $curr_menu_class = ‘ current-menu-item current_page_item’;
    $curr_menu_parent_class = ‘ current-menu-ancestor current-menu-parent current_page_parent current_page_ancestor’;
    ?>

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ‘)’ in /home/www/websiteinfinity.com/wp-content/themes/hostpress/header.php on line 92

#7154 Reply

Matt Keys
    Keymaster

Hey, sorry I didn’t see this sooner.

You have a syntax error in your code, you are missing a comma after $divider_html

It should be something like this: https://gist.github.com/mattkeys/3cd83f3ff9ca5f62ce4c

I see you already requested a refund, which I accepted. Sorry it took a bit to get back to you. bbPress is supposed to notify me of new posts to these forums, but it appears that it either isn’t working, or it is getting caught somewhere in a spam filter.

Thanks,

Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: help with wordpress plugin integration
Your information: