Home Forums Google Pagespeed Insights Installation and Configuration PHP Errors line 25 / 1390 / 1846

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Keys 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Todd

Hi Matt,

Another developer was working on my site today and brought this to my attention: “host” replaces domain

[14-Feb-2017 16:14:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Google_ServiceResource’ not found in /home/host/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-pagespeed-insights-premium/google-api/src/contrib/Google_PagespeedonlineService.php on line 25
    [14-Feb-2017 16:14:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Google_ServiceResource’ not found in /home/host/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-pagespeed-insights-premium/google-api/src/contrib/Google_PagespeedonlineService.php on line 25
    [14-Feb-2017 16:18:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 799323 bytes) in /home/host/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php on line 1390
    [14-Feb-2017 16:19:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Google_ServiceResource’ not found in /home/host/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-pagespeed-insights-premium/google-api/src/contrib/Google_PagespeedonlineService.php on line 25
    [14-Feb-2017 16:34:27 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home/host/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1846

The plug-in has been deactivated for the moment. Ideas?

Thanks!

— Todd

#8140 Reply

Matt Keys
    Keymaster

It seems like the plugin is incompletely uploaded to your server. Seems like it is missing files in the Google Library that the plugin uses.

I would verify the file structure on the server matches the structure of the plugin when unzipped on your computer, and reupload as needed to make sure everything is there.

If problems continue and you want to try the beta of v2.0, contact me through the about page on this site and I will email you the latest beta.

#8141 Reply

Mario Aldayuz

Hello,

We would like a demo of the beta – we have installed the plugin on 22 sites and there are several with the line 25 errors. Tried different combinations of plugins, themes, etc. – sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

#8142 Reply

Matt Keys
    Keymaster

Sure, contact me through the about page with your email address and let me know that you’d like to beta test.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: PHP Errors line 25 / 1390 / 1846
Your information: