This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Keys 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Thomas Nordgren

Hi!

I have purchased the WP Nav Plus and like it a lot. I use it in my template and wonder if you have any examples of css-styles, for example the style you are using in your demo-video or other style examples.

Regards!
    Thomas

#853 Reply

Matt Keys
    Keymaster

Hey! sorry for the late reply, I thought I had notifications setup on this form to alert me when people comment, I guess not.

Thank you for your purchase, I am glad you like the plugin.

Here is the CSS used in the demonstration video: https://gist.github.com/mattkeys/40cebb10b380eb92ee67

The styles are of course specific to the layout in use on my demo site, but hopefully it gets you started in the right direction.

#4771 Reply

Tobias Conrad

test
    test1234

HI how,
    can we use the theme/sidebar style for your nav widget?

thanks

#8123 Reply

John Meier

Hi, will your plugin work with WP 4.7.1 and later? I have the IMPREZA theme from Themeforrest. Does WP NAV PLUS the job with this theme?

P.S. Are there some Demos with your plug?

Best regards
    John

#8125 Reply

Matt Keys
    Keymaster

Hi John,

WordPress 4.7.x is compatible with my plugin. I am not familiar with the IMPREZA theme specifically, but so long as you have skills in PHP and CSS you can use my plugin with any WordPress theme.

I am not sure what you mean exactly with the demos, but this site is using my plugin for the divided menu, and I provide the installation videos on the product page as well.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Matt Keys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Styling
Your information: